Friday 2 November 2012

Foodie Penpal part 2

My foodie pen pal this month was the lovely Emily who runs a great Bristol based blog. I always get really excited when I receive my parcel (I mean, who doesn't love getting stuff in the post that isn't a bill!) and this month didn't disappoint. 


Bloody iphone. CANNOT turn this picture around!
I got some 
  • Halloween cookies (The Boy polished off most of these, grrr)
  • some Bombay mix 
  • a jar of Barts jerk paste, I love anything spicy so can't wait to try this.
  • raw beetroot 'crisps', I will be a glowing after eating these
  • Pukka vanilla chai tea (this is not in the photo as it mysteriously disappeared after my birthday weekend!)
Thanks so much Emily, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoyed mine. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment